October 24 to 25, 2023 Beijing
Prospective authors are invited to submit full papers and/or extended abstracts written in Chinese or English. All English full papers accepted and presented at the conference will be officially published by Springer Publishing House's Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering series, which will be indexed by Ei. Chinese papers will be officially published by the publishing house and included by China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI). Excellent Chinese papers will be recommended to Chinese core journals such as Journal of Command and Control.
Topics of interest include（but are not limited to）
1. Intelligent Command and Control System Theory and Method;
2. Marine and Space Command and Control Systems and Control;
3. Coordinated and Joint Fire Command and Control;
4. Command and Control System Information Resource System;
5. Communication, Navigation and Guidance Technology in Command and Control Systems;
6. Anti-C5KISR Theory and Technology;
7. Aerospace Big Data and Satellite Resource Management Technology;
8. Satellite Internet Communication, Navigation and Remote Sensing Integration Technology;
9. Satellite Internet Networking and Security Technology;
10. Low-orbit Satellite Internet Technology;
11. C4lSR Theory and Technology in Aerospace Field;
12. Command and Control of Unmanned Systems;
13. Data Processing and Integration Theory and Technology;
14. Theory and Technology of Aerospace Safety Parallel System;
15. Rich Media Command and Display Control Technology;
16. Cognitive and Behavioral Theories and Techniques;
17. Electromagnetic Spectrum Safety and Control;
18. Application of Al, 5G, Big Data, and Blockchain Technology in Command and Control System;
19. Intelligent Internet of Vehicles and Internet of Things technology;
20. Intelligent Driving Technology;
21. Intelligent Command and Dispatch System and Technology;
22. Cloud Control Decision Theory and Technology;
23. Virtual Reality and Human-computer Interaction Theory and Technology;
24. Metaverse, Digital Twins and Parallel Systems;
25. Intelligent Air Traffic Control System and Integrated Transportation System;
26. Smart City and Municipal Governance;
27. Smart Wearable Technology;
28. Situational Awareness and Command and Control in Cyberspace;
29. Cyberspace Security Theory and Technology;
30. Cyberspace Mapping Technology;
31. Cyberspace Command and Control Theory and Technology;
32. Space and Time Security Information Services;
33. Datalink Technology;
34. Planning and Decision-making Techniques;
35. Safety Protection and Emergency Management;
36. Safety Emergency Response and Knowledge Sharing Theories and Techniques;
37. Agile Command and Control in the Field of Public Safety;
38. Cluster Intelligence and Collaborative Control;
39. Aerial Multi-agent Collaborative Control;
40. Intelligent Game Theory and Technology;
41. Specialized Technologies for Counter-terrorism;
42. Reliability, Resilience and Robustness of Complex Information Systems;
43. Smart Barracks System Management;
44. Perceptual Cognition and Intelligent Control Collaborative Technology;
45. Commercial Aerospace and Joint Command and Control Theory and Technology;
46. Application of Al in the Field of Aerospace and Aerospace.
|Deadline for Manuscript Paper Submissioin：||June 10, 2023|
|Notification of Acceptance：||July 10, 2023|
|Submission of Camera-Ready：||July 30, 2023|
Call for Papers
1. Full Paper
（1）Prospective authors must write full papers using the templates given by the Conference.
（2）Full papers should describe original, unpublished research results. Multiple submission and plagiarism are prohibited.
（3）Each Full paper had better not exceed 6 pages, including tables, figures and references. Each full paper can be up to 8 pages, but the extra pages, i.e., the 7th and 8th pages, will be additionally charged.
（4）It is the author's responsibility to make sure that the submitted paper does not contain any confidential and/or sensitive contents.
（5）For English full paper to be published, the author(s) must submit the Copyright Transfer Form; For accepted Chinese paper, it will be deemed to have been authorized for publication if the author(s) does not make specific declaration.
2. Extended abstract
（1）The primary purpose of extended abstract is to share excellent research results at the conference, and even published content can be submitted. An extended abstract should include such sections as background and significance, main work, experiment or simulation, conclusion.
（2）Authors should write extended abstracts using the corresponding template given by the Conference website. And an extended abstract should not exceed 4 pages. Prospective authors must write full papers using the templates given by the Conference
（3）Extended abstracts will be included in the proceedings of the Conference, but will not be submitted for being indexed by Ei and CNKI.
（4）Standard of registration fee for extended abstract is the same as that for full paper.
3. Please submit your papers online through the website of the conference (www.zhikong.org). No matter whether the paper is accepted or not, it will not be returned. Please keep the paper for yourself.
4. Please download paper template and copyright transfer form at the conference website.
Paper Submission：010-68964784 Yan Hongwei
Address：10th Floor, Building 1, No.10, Chedaogou, Haidian District, Beijing, China (100089)